Re: Problem with EPS and Scribus

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Problem with EPS and Scribus
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:48:20 +0100

Erik Sandberg wrote:
On Friday 27 January 2006 06.40, Alexandre B wrote:

Hi community,

I don't really know where to show this bug, is it in this list, or in a
Lilypond bug tracker, or even in Scribus' mailing lists and tracker, but
I'll start here.

If you download http://www.bourget.cc/dump/lily-eps.tar.gz and try to
Import one of the included EPS file into Scribus, the lyrics get all
jerky.

I'd like to know if this is something on lilypond's side or Scribus' ? If
it's on lilypond's side, do you think it would be something easily fixed ?

By the way, I filed a similar bug report in Scribus's mantis bugtracker.

For reasons of space saving, the

  lily-XXXXXX-Y.eps

files don't embed fonts. They are not meant to be imported directly, but rather, to be used by LaTeX