review new info on file layout

From: Graham Percival
Subject: review new info on file layout
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 16:54:47 -0800

Hi guys,

I've written some more docs about file structure and writing lilypond files. I've glossed over some issues in the interest of simplicity. Before I advertise this on -user, could a few people take a look at the docs? As I said, I've glossed over some issues -- did I omit anything which you think is vital, or mislead people?

Sections 4.4, 4.5, 4.6:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.7/Documentation/user/lilypond/Putting-it- all-together.html

NB: the version in 2.7.29 has some tabs instead of spaces; I've fixed this problem in CVS.

Thanks,