Re: Syntax of lilypond-words.el

From: Heikki Johannes Junes
Subject: Re: Syntax of lilypond-words.el
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 00:41:25 +0200 (EET)

You may safely skip these lines.

The shorthand syntax has been used to create some inserting patterns into
the emacs menu. The syntax is anyway experimental:

\keyword            - some keyword
  -                 - start of shorthand syntax
    %               - ask some syntax (e.g. a number) in this point
    {               - some character
    _               - character to be replace with the highlighted text
    }               - an another character
    \? { } \!       - ask whether to insert the block between \? and \!
  -                 - end of shorthand syntax

Does anybody use these shorthands defined for emacs? Originally I wanted
to insert simultaneously \sustainDown and \sustainUp, \< and \|, [ and ],
etc. to the left and right side of the block which had been highlighted.

Heikki