FAQ for LilyPond

From: Cameron Horsburgh
Subject: FAQ for LilyPond
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:57:45 +1100

For the last few weeks I've been toying with the idea of beginning an FAQ for LilyPond. I haven't really done much yet, besides flag a few questions on the LilyPond lists that might be good candidates.

Before I start doing anything serious:
1) is there a reason why this hasn't been done before?
2) if there's no good reason, would there be room for it somewhere official?
and
3) would there be enough interest from the LilyPond-guru community to contribute and maintain? I'm happy to make a start, but it would be better if it were a shared effort.

Thoughts?

Cameron