Lily2.8.0-5 on Windows

From: J L
Subject: Lily2.8.0-5 on Windows
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:42:48 +1200

Hi,

I've just upgraded to version 2.8.0-5 on Windows.

Firstly, it seems to be slower than the 2.7.x series, about the same speed as the old 2.6.x series.

Secondly, could a compressed archive of the files installed by the installer be added as a target of the GUB? Alternatively, an option could be added to the installer to not install the python files (I've already got a Python installation that needs to be reset everytime).

Aligorith

Become a fitness fanatic @  http://xtramsn.co.nz/health