Re: GUB: patch for linux_kernel_headers

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: GUB: patch for linux_kernel_headers
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:07:24 +0200

Pedro Kröger wrote:
Hi,

You may want to apply the attached patch. It updates
linux_kernel_headers to 2.6.13+0rc3-2.1. I couldn't find
2.6.13+0rc3-2 from any mirror.

Pedro

It was a few weeks ago, so I assume that debian throws away old versions quickly. I expect that this will break in the near future as well; can we figure out a mechanism that doesn't rely on Debian source archives? Or one that takes it from a stable version of ubuntu/debian?

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com