Re: time signature in ancient notation

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: time signature in ancient notation
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:05:43 -0800

On 27-Mar-06, at 2:08 PM, Juergen Reuter wrote:

Graham, what do you think, could we put attached template into the docu instead of that currently in 3.7.2? By the way, we have now "3.5.1 Transcription of mensural music" and "3.7.2 Gregorian transcription template". Maybe, these should be put together into a single section (and maybe the two titles harmonized)?

Thanks, added. Let me know what you think of the titles when 2.8.1 comes out.