Re: I solved the polygon problem.

From: David Feuer
Subject: Re: I solved the polygon problem.
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 15:13:26 -0400

On 4/4/06, Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:

> we don't do level 1 anyway.  I think that glyphshow is L2.

You're right!  So I can remove the level 1 emulation code I put in for
selectfont.  And we should change the PostScript comment at the top of
music-drawing-routines.ps to indicate level 2.  I really don't have
the time to set myself up to compile the LilyPond sources.  Could you
make the changes to the polygon C++ sources?  Can someone rewrite the
SVG polygon code?

Note:  You may want to put the polygon shrinking code on a shelf
somewhere in case we ever need rounded unfilled polygons.

David