Re: Where are the docs?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Where are the docs?
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 14:57:16 -0700

On 11-Apr-06, at 2:51 PM, Cameron Horsburgh wrote:

Graham Percival wrote:
This link still works
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.9/Documentation/
That link works, but the link to the User Manual doesn't. Has Han-Wen
taken it with him?

Eh? The link from that page to the User Manual certainly works for me. As does the link to Program Reference... hey, the program reference is for 2.9.1, but the User manual is 2.9.0.

I wouldn't spend too much effort worrying about the online state of the 2.9 docs, though. :)