Re: State of the docs, April 2006

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: State of the docs, April 2006
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 00:00:13 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 11 Apr 2006, Graham Percival wrote:

TEMPLATES
Lilypond knowledge required: moderate
Estimated time: 5 hours

Do all the templates in chapter 3 work? I know that the "Jazz ensemble" one is very old, and is generally icky. If nobody updates it, I think we should just delete it. I don't know what the status is on the other templates. In addition, all the templates should follow the same general style.

Attached is a diff that makes the template working again, with a minimal set of changes. Still, the general style of the template is rather peculiar, such that the comments immediately before the template still hold. I do not know if this patch is of any value for user reading the manual, but at least it fixes the appearance of the example.

Greetings,
Juergen