RE: 2D vector code

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: RE: 2D vector code
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 21:10:35 -0600

As far as Lilypond is concerned, I don't think most of them _are_ vectors.  The
points I've used in developing stencils _have_ been points (e.g. bounding box
corners)  I guess in your work with ps, there may be more vector stuff.  I
haven't followed it up closely.

vec and vec2 are inconsistent with lilypond style.  Lilypond style calls for
using full english words, not abbreviations.  (This used to be in the Standards
section of the webpage, but the naming section is now blank, so maybe this
convention is deprecated).

Perhaps 2d-vector, xy-vector, r2-vector, vector-2d, or vector-xy.

Carl