Re: Impossible make web with missing glyph and an endless loop

From: Erlend Aasland
Subject: Re: Impossible make web with missing glyph and an endless loop
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:26:49 +0200

Hmm, I also get these error messages when running make web. However, if I remove the out/shared/lilypond/current/fonts directory and instead make a symlink to the fonts from the GUB application (/Applications/LilyPond.app/.../current/fonts) all is fine.

I've tried to revert mf/GNUmakefile all the way back to rev. 1.196, but it doesn't seem like the problem is there...

On 4/19/06, Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> wrote:
Heikki Johannes Junes writes:

> In my debian-testing system (which should have all the required versions
> of programs, e.g. fontforge 20060413 compiled separately), invoking

Are you sure that the seperately compiled fontforge is being used,
do you need a PATH override for debbuild, eg?

Jan.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~jantien       | http://www.lilypond.org