Re: Lilypond 2.8.1 on FC5 with guile 1.6

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Lilypond 2.8.1 on FC5 with guile 1.6
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:04:01 -0300

you could try running with -dgs-font-load, but you're going to have an updated/patched version for Ghostscript to do that.

2006/4/20, Gérard Milmeister < address@hidden>:
I would like to package 2.8.1 for Fedora Extras. There seems to
be a problem with the version 1.6 of guile shipped with
FC5. During building the documentation, there occurs a
"Numerical Overflow", already reported somewhere in the
list. How can I resolve this? Upgrading to guile 1.8
is out of the question, since this is part of Fedora Core.
The other possibility is to use the prebuild documentation,
but I would rather fix the problem and build completely
from source.