Fwd: reporting bugs in 2.9 (dotted line infects staff lines)

From: Erlend Aasland
Subject: Fwd: reporting bugs in 2.9 (dotted line infects staff lines)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:59:46 +0200

[sorry...forgot to CC list]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Erlend Aasland <address@hidden>
Date: Apr 26, 2006 1:59 PM
To: Graham Percival <address@hidden>

On 4/26/06, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm starting to look at doing Bug Meister stuff.  How do we deal with
bugs in 2.9?  I think this bug has a simple fix; I don't think it's
worth entering it into cvs.  Can I just send the report here?

In this specific case, any dotted line (like a "cresc....." or
"8va....") causes all staff lines in the next stave to become dotted.
This occurs in 2.9.2 but not in 2.8.

I think this bug is already fixed in CVS.

Erlend