Re: single quotes in docs (esp. functions, variables, etc.)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: single quotes in docs (esp. functions, variables, etc.)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:11:27 -0700

On 1-Jun-06, at 7:39 AM, Kieren MacMillan wrote:

Hi, Sven:

are there any particular places in the documentation where
code samples still use the wrong single quotes?

Curly quotes are all over Chapter 11 ("Interfaces for Programmers"), e.g. pg. 245.

Ah, I see.  Lilypond code is fine, but examples are not.

Han-Wen, could you modify  tex/texinfo.tex  so quotes inside an
@example
c'
@end example

remain as ascii?  (I can't understand texinfo.tex)