Re: configure: readlink problem

From: Karl Hammar
Subject: Re: configure: readlink problem
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 11:11:32 +0200

> Karl Hammar schreef:
> >
> > Since configure does not test for readlink it is perhaps a bad choise,
> > the alternative would be to use a shell or python script or if someone
> > comes up with a good way to find the afm files.
>
> we rely on python anyway, so I'm all for a Python based solution.
> Patch?
>

> --
>
> Han-Wen Nienhuys - address@hidden - http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen
>
> LilyPond Software Design
>   -- Code for Music Notation
> http://www.lilypond-design.com

Ack, later this week.

Regards,
/Karl

Karl Hammar                    Aspö Data               address@hidden
Lilla Aspö 2340                                                Networks
S-742 94 Östhammar          +46  173 140 57                   Computers
Sweden                     +46  70 511 97 84                 Consulting