Re: tex/texinfo.tex

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: tex/texinfo.tex
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 09:47:36 +0200

Graham Percival schreef:
Do we have any patches to tex/texinfo.tex that aren't in the upstream version, other than the "straight quotes" stuff? I've tried to merge the latest texinfo.tex (from GNU) with our own, in order to fix the @funindex problem. I've tested it, and it appears to compile the docs correctly. (no compile errors, straight quotes in docs, pdf and html looking fine, music glossay looks fine, and @funindex works)

This would result in the following patch; it looks ok to me, but I'm not confident about what I'm doing. May I apply it?

apply it, and see if the hourly build breaks. There will be email on lilypond-cvs if it does. I've just released 2.9.8, so I'm not in hurry to get things fixed.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com