Re: [bug?] eps versus pdf problem?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: [bug?] eps versus pdf problem?
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 00:56:21 -0700

On 7-Jun-06, at 12:53 AM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

it could be that the BBox of the EPS file is broken (eg. if dimension calculations are off); that could result in an empty EPS bbox, which is correctly translated to PNG.

FWIW, today I noticed that the BB of the first example in 8.2.3 Rehearsal marks was a bit too low -- the top of the B, H, and J marks were cut off. It isn't serious, so I wasn't going to complain.