Re: Staff.instr

From: Cameron Horsburgh
Subject: Re: Staff.instr
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 07:56:44 +1000

On Wed, Jun 07, 2006 at 04:22:00PM +0200, Papazian Christophe wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In Lilypond 2.4, I was used to set Staff.instr inside my main Voice, to
> print some useful notation during a song (so each new line could have
> a different instr).
> But now, I just upgraded to 2.8, and it doesn't
> seem to work anymore. /set Staff.instr only seems to be useful if
> used before anything
> else in a Staff. Is there some workaround ?

Oops, forgot to copy the list! Could you post an example? It seems to me you're
trying to manually typeset multipart scores, which Lilypond can do
automatically.

BTW, this would probably be better to send to lilypond-user.

Cameron Horsburgh

/dev/random says:
Dinner not ready: (A)bort (R)etry (P)izza

http://web.netcall.com.au/horsburgh