Re: bug database?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: bug database?
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 12:31:04 +0200

Graham Percival schreef:
Han-Wen, is there any estimate on when the new bug database will be online? If it's going to be a long time off, I could start running my own bug tracker, just so that I have something to do with all the bug reports. We could figure out how to transfer that data to your bug tracker when it goes up.

good question: I haven't had the time to look at it, because automated distance measuring took up much more time than I thought it would. I will have a look next week.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com