Re: annotatefoo => annotate-foo

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: annotatefoo => annotate-foo
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 15:14:07 +0200

Graham Percival wrote:

Sorry, I was unclear. I've changed annotate-spacing in the example, but annotatepage and annotateheaders are lilypond properties without hyphens. If changing them is as simple of doing "sed /s/annotatepage/annotate-page/ * -r" I could do it, but I'm not comfortable doing anything else to the lilypond source code.

I have submitted a patch to CVS that hopefully does it correctly, and updated the two example files where these properties were mentioned. As a by-product,
I also discovered that there is a annotate-systems property as well.

I can write the convert-ly rules to do it, though.

Yes please!

  /Mats