Parser patch

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Parser patch
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 20:05:32 +0200

Hi,

An updated patch for the parser is attached.

- Almost every non-event in the parser now uses MAKE_SYNTAX. Exceptions:
 * \relative: Should we drop the old-relative support from 1.8?
 * BarCheck: I haven't fixed the pipeSymbol hack yet.
- Consistent capitalization of grammar rules
- I changed the grammar around simple_element, the child list of EventChord is
now produced by a separate rule.
- The grammar for R was changed also. It still produces a weird music
expression (which has to be glue-mm-rests:ed just like before), but the dirty
part has been thrown away to SCM and can now be easily changed. So I think it
should be easy to eliminate glue-mm-rests now.

--
Erik