Re: modifying items-worth-living

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: modifying items-worth-living
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 20:16:11 -0400

Hi, Joe!

I haven't tested it, but it should work to change the context property
Staff.keepAliveInterfaces to include multi-measure-rest-interface.

Thanks for the hint.
However, I can't seem to get it to work -- am I trying the correct thing?
(You'll see I've tried both \Score and \Staff context changes...)

Thanks,
Kieren.

\version "2.9.9"

\layout