Re: Autotester: summary

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Autotester: summary
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:23:05 +0200

Erik Sandberg schreef:
On Tuesday 11 July 2006 08:06, address@hidden wrote:
/sw/bin/python gub-builder.py --branch HEAD -lp darwin-ppc build lilypond
  FAIL
Last patch of this release:

2006-07-11  Erik Sandberg  <address@hidden>

        * lily/global-context-scheme.cc: Separated ly:run-translator into
        smaller pieces.

Hi,

is this error really my fault? I can't see how my changes relate to the error report, and Graham has verified that gub builds nicely with my patch. And I can build everything nicely locally.

It seems to me that some of the other error messages from the autotester seem to be fixable by making clean.

yes, that's true. We should "make clean" automatically if any file is deleted from CVS.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com