Re: input/test/ cleanup

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: input/test/ cleanup
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 12:52:52 -0700

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
Graham Percival schreef:
1) Should we keep input/test/*.ly files that are used in the manual as separate files?

no, not necessarily, but be careful, some files might be used more than once.

I'll do it in two stages: first I'll move snippets from test/ to manual/ , and then at a later date I'll decide if each snippet should be included directly in the manual or left as a separate file.