Re: using new fall and doit features in 2.9.13

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: using new fall and doit features in 2.9.13
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 02:42:49 -0700

John Mandereau wrote:
Paul Scott wrote:
Can someone tell me how to use the new fall and doit features. I guessed incorrectly \fall and \doit.

Just like any new feature, go to the NEWS page in documentation and
click the image.
Thanks. I did go to the news page and even though I have clicked on the graphic in many other cases I didn't think of it then.

Paul