Re: PATCH: wrong circle of fifths for minor key signatures

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: PATCH: wrong circle of fifths for minor key signatures
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 01:10:07 +0200

Phillip Kirlin wrote:
Attached is a patch to fix importing minor key signatures from MusicXML. Now musicxml2ly correctly reads the minor mode (yesterday's patch), but today I realized the circle of fifths calculation was off (this never mattered before because minor key weren't getting imported anyway). Plus, a value was getting initialized twice.

Cool, I've added your patch.

(Could you add a ChangeLog entry for your change next time? It makes my life a little easier.)

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com