Re: Easy Note Heads and colors

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Easy Note Heads and colors
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 10:01:29 +0200

Quoting Erlend Aasland <address@hidden>:

What's the problem with colors and articulations? If I write
\relative c' { \override NoteHead #'color = #red c4\< c c c\!\f }
...I get just what I expect; red noteheads and a black crescendo that ends
in a black forte.

If I write \relative c' { \override DynamicText #'color = #red c4\< c c
c\!\f }
...I get normal black noteheads and a black crescendo that ends in a redforte.

That's expected, since it's the "Hairpin" layout object that's used to print the crescdendo.

  /Mats