accidental/beam collision

From: Luc
Subject: accidental/beam collision
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 18:44:55 +0200

Hi devel mailing list!

Referring to Item 76  of
http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues and the
answer of  hanwenn I am asking your support for this issue:

-    Is there any possibility to detect collisions?
-    Can I increase the stem lengths for a whole score and where?
-    Is there a solution coming up for the problem of beams colliding with
accidentals in the nearer future?
-    afaics positions of beams are measured from the center of the staff in
absolute distances - can I add a relative value to this?

Thanks for your support
Luc