Re: Translator todos

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Translator todos
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 23:08:01 +0200

Erik Sandberg schreef:
there is one thing that still needs to be done, and preferably for 2.10:
the internals documentation still uses the events-accepted field from
the translator description, while it would be more accurate to dump the
listeners to the internals doc.

Can you look into this?

OK. Should I try to do the same for created grobs, too? It shouldn't be that difficult, just add some code to the make_item macro, which registers an init function that adds the symbol to a list. There will be problems with a few engravers (piano-pedal and system-start-delimiter), but those should be solvable.

That would be graet if you can pull it off. However, the code associated with make_item() is only run if it is passed, and I'm not sure you can force that to happen for all engravers.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com