Re: FYI: Status of Ancient Notation Implementation

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: FYI: Status of Ancient Notation Implementation
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 00:22:21 +0200

Juergen Reuter schreef:
font. It looks exactly like a brevis head, but with a stem like quarter note. Maximae are not handled by this patch, but I actually have not ever seen a Maxima in modern font, so this is a generally open issue to be handled separately.

May I apply this patch?

cool.
I've applied it already (after viewing the font glyph)

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com