Re: [bug] line breaking

From: Arvid Grøtting
Subject: Re: [bug] line breaking
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 22:52:35 +0000 (UTC)

Juergen Reuter <reuter <at> ipd.uka.de> writes:

> No, seems to work for me (I removed Forbid_line_break_engraver from Voice
> context).  At least, for the moment it works.

Ah.  I think I just found out why \break didn't work when I was transcribing a
score, as well as why the final line breaks were a bit strange.

I'm not sure of the wording, but section 6.2.7 of the user manual could benefit
from a reference to Forbid_line_break_engraver.  I guess most music using
Completion_heads_engraver will get better spacing without
Forbid_line_break_engraver ;-)

--

Arvid