Re: link to Kievan Notes page

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: link to Kievan Notes page
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 14:21:49 +0100

Monk Panteleimon escreveu:
> I took Han-Wen's advice on the scanning (I don't have "image magic" anyway),
> but I still had to send up the files one-by-one. They are accesible here:
>
> http://www.holycrosskliros.org/public_html/extra/kievNotes/kievan.html
>
> I have inserted some notes between the links. Some of it may be TMI right
> now,
> but it will still be there later. [8^)>

Some questions:

 - what's the placement rule for the horizontal beams on 16ths?

 - the length of 8th note stems varies between 2 and 2.5 staff space.
What's the reasoning behind this?

 - how is the Y-position of the final (two horizontal bars) determined?

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com