Re: single triplet note with some indication?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: single triplet note with some indication?
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 23:41:58 +0100

You could just add the "3" as an ordinary text script
c8^"3" or use \markup{...} to get the same formatting as
other tuplet numbers. I think that c^\markup{\italic\tiny 3 }
should do it.

 /Mats

Quoting Nick Didkovsky <address@hidden>:

Hello,

If I have a single not that is a tuplet I would like it to show some indication of what tuplet it is (for ex a "3" over or under it).

For example, if I have a passage of music which contains 2 eighth note triplets followed by a straight quarter note, followed by the single eighth note triplet, I would like the final note to show that it is a triplet

Thanks,
Nick Didkovsky