error message for missing }

From: Graham Percival
Subject: error message for missing }
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 07:51:20 -0800

I was testing a fixed bug, and missed copying the final } in the score:
----
\version "2.11.4"
\score {
  {a b c d }
----

I got the following error message, and it looks new... didn't we have a better error message for this in the past? "perhaps you forgot a }" ? It took me a minute to figure out what the problem was, and I'm sure that less experienced lilypond users would be completely lost.

Parsing...
/Users/gperciva/Apps/LilyPond.app/Contents/Resources/bin/../share/lilypond/current/ly/init.ly:32:0: error: syntax error, unexpected SCM_TOKEN

#(if (and (ly:get-option 'old-relative)
error: failed files: "bug.ly"