Re: RehearsalMark #'break-align-symbol patch request

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: RehearsalMark #'break-align-symbol patch request
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 00:15:51 -0800

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
Graham Percival escreveu:
May I apply this patch?  I've had a request to change the default
#'break-align-symbol to #'clef, as done in this patch:

doesn't look too bad now that we have the skyline stuff. Please apply,
but only in 2.11

Err... does that mean "apply to ref/heads/master, but don't be surprised if it doesn't appear in a 2.10 release", or do that mean "apply, but use a git command other than the normal one" ? :)

I applied it to master; I hope that's what you meant.