bugs and doc finally finished

From: Graham Percival
Subject: bugs and doc finally finished
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 21:17:30 -0800

I've finally finished catching up on all the bug reports and doc submissions. Please check the bug tracker for your favorite bugs; if they're not there, and if the bugs are still in 2.11.6 (when that comes out), then send another bug report to the bugs mailist. Likewise, if there's something missing in the 2.11.6 docs that you submitted to me, please send it again.