Re: OSX intel py2app

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: OSX intel py2app
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 20:36:56 +0100

Graham Percival escreveu:
> I think I have it working now.  I downloaded gub-builder.py from the
> darcs repository, then did
>
> py2applet --make-setup gub-builder.py
> python2.4 setup.py py2app
>
> I now have a 2.1M build/  and a 5.5M dist/  ; with bz2, it's 3.6 megs.
> Do you want that sent by email?  Or should I run py2applet on a
> different script?  (if I run it without any gub-*.py script, it
> complains that I "must specify either app or plugin")
>
> Cheers,
> - Graham

you have to get the entire directory at

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/installers/macos/LilyPad/?root=lilypond

create a file VERSION containing

  2.11.9-1

(or whatever) and run

  python setup.py py2app --iconfile lilypond.icns

(lilypond.icns is at
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/installers/macos/lilypond.icns?root=lilypond
 )

The resulting .app  is something you should be able to open with

   open LilyPad.app

and should be similar to the current lilypond application.

If you've achieved that, then do

  tar cfz lilypad.tar.gz LilyPad.app/

and send it to me privately.

LilyPond Software Design