Re: LilyPond Odd Jobs

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: LilyPond Odd Jobs
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 02:46:42 -0800

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
Graham Percival escreveu:
- downloadable program reference (is it working?  if not, what does it
need?)

what does this mean?

Does the downloadable documentation tarball contain the info from the program reference? -- IIRC, somebody complained about this not working two or three weeks ago, and either it didn't get resolved or I didn't notice it getting resolved. I didn't have the time to investigate it when the report occurred, so I tossed it onto the list.