Re: point-and-click.itely

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: point-and-click.itely
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 16:49:14 +0100

Graham Percival wrote:
> John Mandereau wrote:
> > headers to .(i)tely files of the user manual, in order to make
> > translation checks, and I just saw that point-and-click.itely seems to
> > be stalled: it isn't included in lilypond.tely, and there is already a
> > "Point and click" node in running.itely. What should we do with this
> > file?
>
> Ah, it should be deleted.  I'll let you do that since you know git
> better than I do.  :)

Okay, I've deleted it in both stable/2.10 ans master.

However, I don't know git well; I always use Cogito (except for some
very advanced commands), and it works for me. I couldn't have done so
many things with Git. I try to write documentation for Git, but it's so
much harder :-(

Good luck with Git ;-)
--
John Mandereau <address@hidden>