Re: GIT pull error

From: Daniel Tonda
Subject: Re: GIT pull error
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 05:32:49 -0600

2007/1/20, Jean-Charles <address@hidden>:
on Mandriva 2007, with git version 1.4.4.3 I had until now no problem at
all.  But I just got

$ git pull git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git/ web/master:web/master
fatal: protocol error: bad line length character
Fetch failure: git://git.sv.gnu.org/lilypond.git/
fatal: protocol error: bad line length character
Failed to find remote refs
No changes.

On ubuntu edgy I also get the same error. I can no longer pull, I also
tried the fetch command on the instructions on:
http://git.sv.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=blob_plain;f=README;hb=web/master

I cannot understand why.

Jean-Charles