Re: LSR integration example

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: LSR integration example
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 20:54:56 -0800

Bertalan Fodor wrote:
Categories or keywords? Will it be possible to use it offline?

Categories, as in directories.  See
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/download/

(err, this is a bad example right now; I just asked Sebastino to un-categorize everything so we could start from a clean slate. Check the location in a day or two; you're interested in "lsr-snippets-date".

E.g. in LilyPondTool there is a full-text search, with weighted results. I imagine writing "fermata last bar" and getting a snippet page (or more).

This could certainly be done; just wait a day or two and look at the lsr-snippets file. You may also want to glance at
buildscripts/makelsr.py
and
input/lsr/*
to see how lilypond is using it.