would like to participate

From: Ruhan Ikeda
Subject: would like to participate
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 12:05:17 +0200

Hi,

I am a very devoted lilypond user and advocate. Being both a computer
scientist and a musician and would like to participate in the lilypond
development. Using lilypond, I found out that instrument specific notation is
not developed enough -- I was writing for violin trying to specify with bow
movements. (I was using in 2.8, I think)

To understand what is going on I would like to start with the following task I
have seen at the web site:

* * *

In addition, we are still looking for help with the following website tasks,

    * An overview of all editing environments available

* * *

-Ruhan