Re: Patch included. Re: Spanish update

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Patch included. Re: Spanish update
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 23:35:16 +0100

El vie, 16 de feb de 2007, a las 03:51:40 +0100, John Mandereau dijo:

> > [Paco Vila] OMG I know you are a very busy person but this dialog is not
> > currently very fluent.
>
> What are you expecting from me?  From now I'm supposed to write the
> documentation translation documentation, but besides this delay I hope I
> am a good translation meister.  I may not tell you all details all the
> time, because I'd like you to be as independent as possible.

With this message you explain well the main issues. I beg your pardon.

Your work is great and I am just starting to use git, please take it
into account.

I am also not used to wait a week just to have a minimal
feedback. It's my fault, not yours.

--
Francisco Vila Doncel. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org