Re: lilypond web site

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: lilypond web site
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 15:29:25 -0800

Francisco Vila wrote:
El vie, 02 de mar de 2007, a las 01:29:42 -0500, Ian Stirling dijo:
  I clicked on the W3C icon at the bottom of the home page
and was shown ten errors by the Markup Validation Service.

Besides that, IMO the texinfo generated pages have much a '80s look,
just change the inline style information to contain something like

The texinfo pages are generated automagically, so I'm not going to change them manually. These changes can probably be added to the texinfo sources; could you look up how to do it and let me know?

(that said, I dislike specifying colors on websites, so I'd rather not have the "color" in there)