Re: Metadata in svg output

From: Stuart Pullinger
Subject: Re: Metadata in svg output
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 16:08:26 +0100

Does anyone know of some documentation regarding adding commands to lilypond?

From a quick look over the lilypond source it seems that I would need to add a
function to scm/output-svg.scm to call "entity" to create the <metadata> XML
tag. I would also need to add my command to the files lily/lily-lexer.cc and
lily/parser.yy. I am not sure where to go from there to link the 2 ends up. I
would appreciate any clues as to which files I should be looking at.

Thanks,
Stuart