Re: Patches for improved fret-diagrams

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Patches for improved fret-diagrams
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 23:12:03 +0000 (UTC)

Carl D. Sorensen <c_sorensen <at> byu.edu> writes:

> [...]

OK, so I looked at define-grob-properties.scm, and found the details property,
and see where the documentation is.  So I'll be prepared to move forward.

My plan is that I will keep all properties that are common properties (e.g.
size, alignment, etc.) as properties, and I'll put everything that is specific
to the fret-diagram grob as elements of details.

Carl