Re: does not render .ly files on external units

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: does not render .ly files on external units
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 23:47:47 +0300

Francisco Vila wrote:
Hello. Googling does not help when searching by "windows external lilypond ..."
because these are so different subjects.

I've experienced a (bug?) problem when trying to process .ly files directly
from external USB units on Windows. Lily refuses to process them if they don't
live in the local hard drive.
I don't really know, I installed recently Lily 2.10 on a windows, put all the directory to a Usb pendrive. Then I opened a cmd with the appropriate path and both rendering from my desktop as well as rendering from the usb directly works. Only thing I noticed was that since writing to usb seems to be really slow for me it just took ages for a couple of pages. When the file is on the local system it is no problem though.

Which version did you use?

Till