Re: Updates to the website

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: Updates to the website
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 18:12:40 +0300

Ok, I tried it again: I did git reset to the commit mentioned in the files. So git said both of them (options.html and browser-language.html) are changed and I applied them again. This is now patch 0001. Then I remembered I had to include the current commitish, this is patch 0002.
I don't know if they apply now because you have applied the first patch already. Git is still some kind of secret to me, so if nothing works I will delete everything and build the git repository on my computer again.

Greetings
till