Away for 3 weeks

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Away for 3 weeks
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 16:03:09 +0200

Hi,

I'm leaving and will be away for 3 weeks, and I most likely won't be
able to use any computer connected to Internet.  I may be able to read
Gmail and reply to some messages, but nothing more.  I'll be back on
July 25th.

I wish good luck to translators to go on and use new stuff I recently
pushed to Git (translated PDF and (limited number of) translated
snippets).  All this stuff is documented in TRANSLATION.

Bye,
John